Top Gear Usa

SRTurbo04

Pretty solid episode. That Camaro was BANANAS. The Drag Pack Challenger is pretty impressive, too.

Still some stupidity, as expected (i.e. the electric steering wheel and the flies in the car... wtf?). But they are getting there. I'm still on board.

Also - is it just me, or are the early-70's Chargers some of the most butt-ugly conglomerations of sheet metal ever engineered by human hands?

Pretty solid episode. That Camaro was BANANAS. The Drag Pack Challenger is pretty impressive, too.

Still some stupidity, as expected (i.e. the electric steering wheel and the flies in the car... wtf?). But they are getting there. I'm still on board.

Also - is it just me, or are the early-70's Chargers some of the most butt-ugly conglomerations of sheet metal ever engineered by human hands?

eeeh there not that bad, different for sure! man that drag pack challenger was just a wheel stander!

The episodes of top gear usa I tried to watch were so bad I could stand it no longer. Hopefully they've gotten better since their first season because I'm out of netflix bbc top gear :(

its no top gear bbc, but its still a automotive show or sorts, with alot of hilarity.

I like them. Not my absolute favorite car of the era but I prefer that body style over most.

I must be in the minority though. I like BBC TG but I get tired of seeing nothing but super car test drives that a VAST majority of the population will never be able to afford or tiny eco boxes that most will never want and pretentious attitudes. You know Clarkson holds his pinky out while sipping tea and eating crumpets.

The episodes of top gear usa I tried to watch were so bad I could stand it no longer. Hopefully they've gotten better since their first season because I'm out of netflix bbc top gear :(

I agree excpet for the part about "hopefully they've gotten better". Long live Jeremy, Richard and James, may no one ever come close to your profound awesomeness and well worded smart ass sense of humor. I am forever in your debt oh great ones for shining the light of kickass car programming that helped my wife find the path to the holy light that is a car addiction!

Fin