Alternative Media?

Exodus

I get my news from Columbus Racing, if its important it usually gets posted and both side are typically represented. In all seriousness most "world news" is so diluted I ignore what is said and watch the video if I watch it at all. I like local news for the weather report and to see what non-political stuff is going on around Columbus. I hate news that tells me how to think about something, so until someone figures out how to really be unbiased, I don't watch more then that.

Reddit and 4Chan mostly. If I have to watch a major news outlet for some reason, Al Jazeera english actually seemed to be pretty unbiased the last time I watched it. Russia Today is a joke though, picked up on an anti-American agenda within like the first 10 minutes of watching.

NPR,I dunno if its considered alt though

The Beeb also,have not got into Al Jazeera,how is it?

Al Jazeera is one of the best, least skewed news sources out there. They caught a bad rap a looooong time ago when they were the only major news outlet to show the video of Nick Berg being decapitated, and as such a lot of people assumed they either sympathized with or supported radical Muslims (the name didn't help either).

They tend to censor a lot less than other news sources, and for better or worse I think they provide a lot more viewpoints. They're my go-to.

Anyone ever hear of Der Spiegel?

I believe its the largest news source from Germany. Don't know anything about it beyond that.

That being said, a friend of mine that lives in Germany uses Russian news for whatever reason.