Anthony has no business being an Admin.

nurkvinny

Personal family problems.

I've got more then my fare share of those myself. Personally I use this place as a haven to get away from all that shit, not add to it. Just a suggestion ;)

And it's "Upper Arlington" or "UA". Nobody calls it "Arlington" Come on now :p

*UA CLASS OF 2000 REPRESENT*

Damn, could somebody please ask Anthony to ban............... Anthony?

I think Wags tried this a few years ago in a Bacon/Whiskey fueled rage. All he really did was end up crying in a corner.

Yup I was having a shit day after it started good at cc&c. Personal family problems. But Being the dumb new guy not knowing he was picking a fight with the creator of cr. I deserve this.

Even though I took the time to read everything about rules and how CR works guess I didn't take the time to process it through my thick skull...

CONGRATS TO THEMRWES! You are the dumb shit noob who did a fantastic job of looking like a fucktard really quickly!!

Let the pointing and laughing continue

Rules of CR. :dumb:

I've got more then my fare share of those myself. Personally I use this place as a haven to get away from all that shit, not add to it. Just a suggestion ;)

And it's "Upper Arlington" or "UA". Nobody calls it "Arlington" Come on now :p

*UA CLASS OF 2000 REPRESENT*

Yea I was using cr in the same way but it all kinda fell together into on big lump of angry.

And I'm a Grandview graduate... "Arlington".

:popcorn:

I think Wags tried this a few years ago in a Bacon/Whiskey fueled rage. All he really did was end up crying in a corner.

Yea not one to cry in a corner as you can see. I can own up to my mistakes and take the public stoning.:fuckyeah:

I'd like to mention one thing. As some of you my see me at events like cc&c or donating my time as a photog at G clubs PTSD Awareness event. I'd like to say this, if you have the intention to come up to me and joke around about my noob mistakes here on CR that's fine I'm an easy goin guy and can roll with the punches. But if you have the intention on being rude to me and or hostile please think twice because insulting me here is fun and games but if you were to do it to me in front of my wife you wouldn't get a warm response. Please think twice before being rude with out actually knowing me personally.

Thank you.

Edited by TheMrWes

Another thing frowned on around here is threats of violence. So watch that or you WILL be on vacation. Even an allusion to a "warm response" is unnecessary.

It's highly doubtful anyone is going to give you shit in person.

Edited by Mitch
edit

By no means do I have any intention of violence. That is not the kind of person I am. You have assholes everywhere and I'd rather nip it in the bud here if by chance there is anyone like that watching. I'd rather befriend everyone I meet not make enemies.
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to mention one thing. As some of you my see me at events like cc&c or donating my time as a photog at G clubs PTSD Awareness event. I'd like to say this, if you have the intention to come up to me and joke around about my noob mistakes here on CR that's fine I'm an easy goin guy and can roll with the punches. But if you have the intention on being rude to me and or hostile please think twice because insulting me here is fun and games but if you were to do it to me in front of my wife you wouldn't get a warm response. Please think twice before being rude with out actually knowing me personally.

Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/SDvlX7Y.png

Thank you.

:dumb:

By no means do I have any intention of violence. That is not the kind of person I am. You have assholes everywhere and I'd rather nip it in the bud here if by chance there is anyone like that watching. I'd rather befriend everyone I meet not make enemies.

Go fuck yourself!

Are we friends or enemies now?

Dude stop taking it so seriously, I've been around this board long enough to have met most of the people who will ever come out from behind the keyboard. You have nothing to worry about.

Good to know thanks man.

So the guy makes some post's that people like to jump on and he's being pretty understanding to them not being what people want. Yet, he's still getting poked at, to the point of feeling defensive, as he's still trying to play nice. How long does this need to keep going? Seems to me he's doing all he can to stay within the rules, and giving a "nicely put" although edited warning, to keep the internet play to what it is.

Ok so he comes off differently than what we see on here. Is his fault, trying to be too active too soon, while offering to take pic's?

Yup I was having a shit day after it started good at cc&c. Personal family problems. But Being the dumb new guy not knowing he was picking a fight with the creator of cr. I deserve this.

Even though I took the time to read everything about rules and how CR works guess I didn't take the time to process it through my thick skull...

CONGRATS TO THEMRWES! You are the dumb shit noob who did a fantastic job of looking like a fucktard really quickly!!

Let the pointing and laughing continue

And the singular reason for the existence of this thread was made whole.

Happy almost Hump Day!