Anyone a backyard mechanic?

TheMrWes

Looking for someone who knows what they are doing to pull the 460 out of my F350, do a rebuild and put it back in. I will supply all the parts and bring the truck to you. It's a 1986 four door 8ft bed dually. It needs other work but I just need to get it running strong. I think it may have blown a head gasket and the bearings for the crank are shot.

Lookin to get labor estimates. If your interested in side work let's talk!

Looking for someone who knows what they are doing to pull the 460 out of my F350, do a rebuild and put it back in. I will supply all the parts and bring the truck to you. It's a 1986 four door 8ft bed dually. It needs other work but I just need to get it running strong. I think it may have blown a head gasket and the bearings for the crank are shot.

Lookin to get labor estimates. If your interested in side work let's talk!

I'll check them out! I've been looking for a decent low miles (under 80k) 460 to just drop in for about a year now but most are sitting in RVs and they want the buyer to pull them. Just don't have the knowledge for a task like that..