Vote for my sister! ;)

Wes Stone

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=860684507292840&set=a.860683947292896.1073741846.140865492608082&type=1&theater

I always take heat for this but I always get a few votes so rock on!!

She's Miss Michigan Collegiate. Yes Michigan but the MI/OH Pageant is together and the top 2 spots go to Ohio and Michigan.

She's competing at Disney World in a few weeks!

Make sure you like the Collegiate page and her picture or it doesn't count is what they say!

Thanks,

Wes

• Downvote 1

Ohio

Rhode Island

Michigan

in that order, but voted for Michigan

These three should have it locked down. I'm not generally one to criticize/judge a woman's appearance, but if you enter a pageant you're literally asking for it. Apparently dental work is not considered, holy crooked horse teeth!

BTW, is miss Pennsylvania a robot?!? Look at her eyes, she's looking for world domination.

These three should have it locked down. I'm not generally one to criticize/judge a woman's appearance, but if you enter a pageant you're literally asking for it. Apparently dental work is not considered, holy crooked horse teeth!

BTW, is miss Pennsylvania a robot?!? Look at her eyes, she's looking for world domination.

dat Montana doe.

voted ...

... and wow .... thats a huge range of "talent" in there ...

I know which is really odd because normally these girls are all pretty good looking. I help her with a lot of her pageant stuff and go to most of them which i certainly do not complain about especially if there is a swimsuit comp lol