FS Henry AR-7 Survival Rifle

87GT

$225

Bought new. Put about 500 rounds through this with zero misfires. Even works with HP ammo. Will include original box with sale. I will require a bill of sale with this. No exceptions. Pics on request. Looks just like this http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/products2.cfm/ID/23384

Edit: Includes the 2 factory mags

Edited by 87GT

Bump for 2 reasons...

1 - We have one of these and I love it. Good price!

2 - I am curious (really, not busting your balls here), what is the benefit of requiring a bill of sale on a gun sale?

PS - I'll still take that charcoal and fluid if we can meet up around Easton during lunch or around 5pm, :)

Bump for 2 reasons...

1 - We have one of these and I love it. Good price!

2 - I am curious (really, not busting your balls here), what is the benefit of requiring a bill of sale on a gun sale?

PS - I'll still take that charcoal and fluid if we can meet up around Easton during lunch or around 5pm, :)

I bought this from a dealer not private sale. I want a paper trail to go with my paper trail. It makes me feel better at night no other reason. Please clear your PM's. I tried to send you a few but its full. Lets do the charcoal :)

Even trade for a ruger 10/22 with about 200 rounds on it?

No thanks I already have one. If you have a sig p238 or glock 42 lets talk more ;)

• 2 weeks later...