running: holster?

rage1187

well it came in today.

review:

no pics.

ill start off with the cons.

if you like to wear sleevless shirts it can be a little uncomfortable around the armpits but you get use to it. If you want to put an extra clip in there, its all about placement. That and ive found that if you use the 8 rnd magazine, it fits a little better ( spare ) than the larger.

pros. This thing doesnt move. I ran 3 miles. It will take a bit to get use to, but once you have it fitted, it goes on and off very quickly. That and once you have it down, getting the firearm in and out, can be done in seconds.

pcitures can be seen from there site, but like i said, if you wear a sleeveless shirt, it may take a little to get use to. But it holds my ruger SR40C with Extended mag and Red dot with plenty of room. And it does not budge. It does not rub the sternum, or make it uncomfortable to run with.

i will try to write a better and more informative post tomorrow. work comes early, but wanted to at least post something. I know a couple was interested as i was. I would recommend it. A couple small modifications here and there, and you can have a bad unit here.

Are you a troll? You have not contributed nothing to this thread other than clutter and boosting your post count. Yes a red dot. I'm sure you have some witty comment to say .....again. and a mag as in magazine. I was using abbreviation.

Are you a troll? You have not contributed nothing to this thread other than clutter and boosting your post count. Yes a red dot. I'm sure you have some witty comment to say .....again. and a mag as in magazine. I was using abbreviation.

:lol: Welcome to CR. I've been around since the beginning and could give 2 craps about my post count. Ask anyone, I'm hardly a troll. My name is Randy. Pleasure to meet you. I'm a nice guy, heavy set, have black hair and a glorious beard. I enjoy farming, hunting, vehicles of all types, and CBros. :)

I haven't contributed about holsters while running because I don't run in the country. I could help if you asked about carrying while working on a farm, sitting at a desk, driving, or doing Krav. Other than that, I have nothing of value to add there. The other posts were 1) defending your desire to carry while running (you're welcome), and 2) in jest. No harm, no foul. Lighten up. :lol:

As for my previous reply: *Mag as in "not a clip". It's a joke. Don't take it seriously.

The other is more serious. I carried an SR9c for years (loved it) and never once thought about putting a red dot on it like I have on my carbine. I've never seen anyone CC a pistol with a red dot.

Disclaimer (since you apparently need one), I'm not "trolling" here: Did you perhaps mean "laser"?

Yes I did mean " laser " my apologies. And also meant extendable clip ( uncertain of exact title. Just extends the grip ) 18 Rnd clip non the less. Wasnt trying to be technical, but wanted to give a brief review. Coming from 3 days of no smoking I'ma little snappy. My apologies.

Yes I did mean " laser " my apologies. And also meant extendable clip ( uncertain of exact title. Just extends the grip ) 18 Rnd clip non the less. Wasnt trying to be technical, but wanted to give a brief review. Coming from 3 days of no smoking I'ma little snappy. My apologies.

No worries man. It took me like 47 times to quit smoking...and I wasn't trying to run while doing so. :)