My Name is Austin, and I play Clash of Clans

99StockGT

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the greatest game in the world but it IS mildly entertaining, free, and easy to play. Also with the addition of Clan Wars you can now team up with other people to take down random other clans around the world.

So far the majority of our clan has kept from spending any REAL money but its awful tempting. Really its just a way for me to stretch my retired inner nerd without devoting massive amounts of time/energy/money to another MMORPG..

we are limited to 2 wars a week cause of whiney bitches in the clan that can't play over the weekend.

I hate that shit. It's ON YOUR FUCKING PHONE. YOU BRING YOUR PHONE EVERYWHERE AS IT IS. The battle takes literally 3 minutes.

th7/level48/15v15clan/13-0 checking in

You know, the feeling and title of this thread was as a "Support Group" and now that I see I'm one of many of you I feel less afraid to step forward. So first thing you do every morning after rolling out of bed...

3Ss, or check on your town?

You know, the feeling and title of this thread was as a "Support Group" and now that I see I'm one of many of you I feel less afraid to step forward. So first thing you do every morning after rolling out of bed...

I check my town before I get out of bed, hell some times I wake up in a stupor and roll over and check it.

I have been guilty of setting an alarm in the middle of the night to have key upgrades completed before a war.

So obviously I check my town before getting out of bed, that's a given. :fa:

I have been guilty of setting an alarm in the middle of the night to have key upgrades completed before a war.

So obviously I check my town before getting out of bed, that's a given. :fa:

I have often thought about setting an alarm, but never actually done it before. You win this round sir.

The first step is admitting we have a problem right? Maybe we should arrange a group theraphy session...we would just have to make sure its somewhere with good cell signal ;)

Sonic at Polaris this Friday or Saturday night perhaps?