My Name is Austin, and I play Clash of Clans

99StockGT

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hate that I love this game. The clan I am in now is 10v10 and 3 of our guys did not attack...that's awesome

dude wait till you get in a bigger clan and lose by 2 stars and find out five people didn't even attack. It's fuckin frustrating.

Jones just joined, just request to join. Big Fans of CoC

you a big fan of cock?

It's a game of bullying...I cannot remember the last time I was attacked by someone lower than me level-wise. Dude dropped 10 level 4 dragons and a barbarian king on me and I am only at level 43

Was he revenge attacking you? That is not the norm at all for me.

It was a clan war attack. The normal attacks are not as bad but all are rated higher than I am.

Dragons (and hog riders) are all I use in clan wars, and I almost always attack lower level castles for the stars, get used to it. Upgrade your air defenses and keep them spread out around the middle of your base. Also put your air mines/bombs around your AA because they'll kill the AA towers with ground and send dragons at that spot.

I think I have my War base set up okay. I notice their weakest player is considerably stronger than I am. Am I better off attacking him even if I loose? Or should I just weather the storm and not attack at all?

as long as you attack and can get 1 star its worth it, cause then you get the war loot. If nothing else find someone with the TH outside and get that 1 star and then you will get the loot!!

Also put your air mines/bombs around your AA because they'll kill the AA towers with ground and send dragons at that spot.

Thats a great idea!! You're smarter than you look

This war is BULLSHIT! They have 6 Level 10 town halls, 6 are Level 9's.

In comparison we have 2 Level 10 town halls and 3 Level 9's

:fuuuu:

and if they are rushed TH's it really doesn't matter. Now if they are not rushed... LOL.. you guys are screwed. Current war I am in right now is a joke. 20 out of 70 attacks used and 57 stars already.. LOL We are up by like 15 stars and the other clan have used 12 more attacks.

Hence my comment - it is a game of bullying. For the record I do the same.

That is bullying because? Unless you are getting attacked repeated by the same guy, you really can't call it bullying. Plus, if you don't rush your TH, use your resources, take advantage of cheap shields.. you won't be attacked as much. If you are talking about in wars? You attack lower to get stars, your war base has nothing to do with your real base, you don't lose resources at all. It's just a war base. Don't see how that is bullying..

and if they are rushed TH's it really doesn't matter. Now if they are not rushed... LOL.. you guys are screwed. Current war I am in right now is a joke. 20 out of 70 attacks used and 57 stars already.. LOL We are up by like 15 stars and the other clan have used 12 more attacks.

Nope, these are very well built towns. I really don't understand how we got paired up with them at all. we are all very dumbfounded :wtf:

Whatchu talkin bout? Did I miss an update?

They are releasing a new patch that is going to add a bunch of goodies. They keep releasing info on facebook.

1. upgrade multiple wall segments, can now use gold OR elixir to do this

2. king/queen regen time is being reduced

3. New dark barracks level 6

4. new DE troop