My Name is Austin, and I play Clash of Clans

99StockGT

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just kicked like 6 dumbasses from the clan for screwing up our last war. Damn Korean clan, came down to the last few minutes. It was back and forth with stars with an hour to go and we lost by 1 star. Now we are at 39.. anyone want to join? lol The Irrelevants is the clan.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been bouncing clans lately looking for a good fit and the things some people do really grind my fuckin gears. I ask for a dragon and hogrider in my war base and I get showered with lvl 3 barbs/archers. I delete em, and get even more. Then finally war starts and our #28 guy zero-stars the enemy's #3 base with a buncha archers, sending them 3-4 at a time to their death.

I've been bouncing clans lately looking for a good fit and the things some people do really grind my fuckin gears. I ask for a dragon and hogrider in my war base and I get showered with lvl 3 barbs/archers. I delete em, and get even more. Then finally war starts and our #28 guy zero-stars the enemy's #3 base with a buncha archers, sending them 3-4 at a time to their death.

dude come to our clan, its a bunch of CR bros and them some other randoms. That sounds horrible.

Sure, we have plenty of other low newbies too. You'll make our wars easier

Last I looked your clan was invite only. Are you able to send invites? Shoot me one, screen name is the same here (or see screenshot above).

Edited by 90G60