SD card to DVD who does it locally?

Lauren

I recorded an event over the weekend for my business and it is on an SD card. I would like to have it put into DVD and have a little beginning saying my company etc before playing. Who locally can do this? I need about 12/14 copies of it made.

If you've got a DVD burner in your system, odds are the program that came with it could probably handle the conversion/authoring. No extra money needed. If not, what equipment do you have, and what's your budget?

I have an old Mac book pro circa 2008 I think. I had someone else film and just bought an sd card and they have it to me after filming.

Budget no idea as I have never priced something out like this.

Brian

If you can wait until this weekend or if no one comes forward before that, I can put that together for you. Pretty simple stuff. I'm booked through Friday but the wife is gone this Saturday so I should have some time without interruptions :o

Just PM me and we can meet up. I'm in the NW Columbus/Dublin/Worthington area over near The Anderson's General Store.

I have an old Mac book pro circa 2008 I think. I had someone else film and just bought an sd card and they have it to me after filming.

Budget no idea as I have never priced something out like this.

Macs are usually pretty good about having all sorts of AV stuff included, but 2008... hmm, might not have had a DVD burner built in. The reason I asked about budget is that if you have a burner, but no software, the software can be had for $100 or less. If no burner, then maybe $150 for that plus program. I've got both, but no free time. Sounds like Tim can hook you up, though :)