GM dealer discounts?

STEVE-O

Bolts for what? Chances of our system showing them discontinued is very possible even if they still make them (I know its stupid, run into issues a lot on stuff older then when they implemented this parts catalog around 2000, an issue you can have at any dealer), if you can find a part number it would give you better odds of finding it. You can call Lash Chevrolet's parts department and tell them Scott told you to call and see what they can do.

Would like to try and get the factory torque arm bolt at the rear I don't think mine are correct they are gold and had like 3-4 washers on them

I might have a set of those at home if you're interested. Otherwise anyplace that sells barter market torque arms typically sells the bolts separate.

But you are right, they never used gold bolts on the torque arm.

Discontinued from GM. The part number is 10024718. Its a (M10x1.50x80) bolt size if you wanted to get it aftermarket. On the GM locator there's a dealership in Highland IN. Christenson Chevrolet 1-219-924-3344. They show 2 at cost -30%. They should ship them to you.