Gas Grills

jeffro

Buy a weber kettle charcoal grill for $150

Save $50, get a weber, and grill like a man.

I love the kettles...heck, I have 4 of them..don't really know why other than the fact they are freakin awesome!!! I have a Huge 6 Burner Weber that I hardly ever use because I too prefer charcoal...never thought after 20+ years grilling on gas that I would say that, but the kettles are probably the finest cooking device on the planet.

• 1 month later...
Actually the end of August is typically when Summer items go on sale. As like many other things they bring out the next season stuff 1-2 months before.

So the OP really doesn't have long before they are on sale.

where are the sales? Not seeing anything on Lowes site yet. Guessing another few weeks? Or are they on sale in-store?

• 6 months later...
bringing this one back from the grave..,

Just bought a new Huntington from Menards today.

like this one https://www.menards.com/main/p-2452253.htm

it was a previous model for the one above, but now discontinued. got it for $169!

Nice pickup.

For those wondering, the char broil i got last fall has held up nicely over winter. For reference, i use it at least twice a week. Zero signs of rust anywhere and the grates are still like new. That $20 cover i got at menards has helped significantly and is also holding up nicely.

http://www.menards.com/main/spring-fever/grills-smokers/deluxe-grill-cover-62x30x40/p-1488650-c-10141.htm

Yeah, I got the $29 cover. Seems really nice.

Funny story. When I bought the grill, I noticed a hole in the box. Figured no biggie because it wasnt big and probably occurred in shipping. I take it into the house. (I was going to assemble inside because of the rain. ) I notice cardboard crumbles falling out of the hole. Set in the living room and go to get a screwdriver. Come back, my cat is staring at the box. Uhoh.jpg. I start taking stuff out of the box and there he is... Field mouse ducking for cover. I open the front door and aim his box hole outside. Start moving shit around again and he darts outside to my neighbors house. That little shithead had a nice little setup in there and of course the bottom of the grill was his toilet. Assembled and cleaned. Still smells a little like piss, nothing 45 minutes on high can't take care of I suppose.

TL;DR: Menards, buy a grill and get a mouse for free

bringing this one back from the grave..,

Just bought a new Huntington from Menards today.

like this one https://www.menards.com/main/p-2452253.htm

it was a previous model for the one above, but now discontinued. got it for $169!

Did they have anymore? Which Menards?