04 mini cooper overheated :-(

Comebackkid

Was out driving and wasn't paying attension. Rode on hot for a while and didn't smell burning of anytype. So the motor just shut off and when it cranks over it sounds like there's no compression. I hope its ok but I'm thanking the worst. Do you think the motor is hosed or is there a safety sensor that don't allowe the motor to give fuel and spark. Or did I fry it. Please help.

If it was mine I'd first verify compression (or lack of) by running a compression test. Take a look down into the spark plug holes and see if you find trace of any coolant, as well as inspecting the spark plugs for signs of burning coolant. I know those engines are notorious for the thermostat housing cracking and leaking coolant so that may be the root cause. As popular as those cars are to mod and own the specs should be easily available online. Autozone rents the compression test kit out for a deposit of like $20. They aren't as accurate as a tool trucks but it will give a good idea on compression numbers. Also check the condition of the oil on the dipstick.