The 5 most dangerous guns ...

sol740

Basically, all guns.

http://m.rollingstone.com/politics/pictures/the-5-most-dangerous-guns-in-america-20140714

Completely unrelated, see below for my list of homes with the highest statistical likelihood of ending up on fire.

1. Houses

2. Apartments/Condos

3. Studio/Efficiency/Dormatory

4. Hotels/Motels/Hostels

5. Other Places

Yeah, when I read this last week, I was going to post the top 5 deadly vehicles.

Sedans

Coupes

Convertibles

Trucks and

Vans.

We need to take action now, the "people" trying to keep these machines of death and travel legal for purchase are enemy number 1.

Man, I used to like reading Rolling Stone. I guess that is one more to ignore permanently.

If you enjoy a mag enough to read it, why would you stop simply because you disagree with one writer's article and/or opinion? Please don't tell me you don't know that Rolling Stone errs on the side of liberal, anyway. If it bothers you that much, write into the magazine. Otherwise, get over it. People have differing opinions and some of them suck. ;) If you're not reading something you occasionally disagree with, then either you're not reading enough or you're not reading enough materials that may take you outside your norm and force you to think about another's viewpoint. That's not healthy either.

Enough rant. I don't even read Rolling Stone unless I run out of other stuff and the gf's is lying around. :p However, I probably rant at least once every issue I read of Time, though. Sometimes some of the writers/reporters are complete shit. The overall quality of writing and reporting has definitely lowered over the last decade. It can be seen in many publications and online.