C4 Corvette parts? Salvage yards?

Geeto67

Hey Guys,

anybody have any leads on a good local place to find used or NLA NOS C4 corvette parts?

My father needs parts for the FX3 suspension on his 1990 Zr1. The parts are NLA from GM and ebay hasn't been helpful because a design change in 1992 means I can only use parts from 1989-1991 FX3 equipped cars.

For those that don't know FX3 was the variable ride control suspension and is marked by a three position nob on the center console for Comfort, Touring, and Sport. It was available in regular C4 vettes as an option and standard on the zr1.

If anybody has a pair of front FX3 shocks with the drive gears they want to sell send me a PM and we can work something out.

I have the actuators. Those eBay shocks are off a 1992 which is a year after the design changed. I dint just need the gear but the nut and outer crown also.

Thanks for trying though.

Be ready for the RAPE if you ask for even a bolt from Cleveland PnP

They're in business to make money and I've always been treated fairly there. Just hooked me up a couple weeks ago on my headrest project.