blackhawk serpa holster (new)

TurboRust

listing for a buddy

Blackhawk CQC 414500BK-R

Right handed holster for glock 17/22/31 with fitment for a xiphos XT light. I was a big dummy and bought the wrong holster, dont have the xiphos. Still fits but its not recommended to use it without that setup. So, my loss is your gain. $25 + ship or local pickup in Columbus. Lists for $39 most places. May entertain trades for similar value. Figured I'd offer here before I put on auction site.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/blackhaw...s-nt-4145.html

BlackHawk Level 2 SERPA Paddle Holster for Xiphos NT Pistol w/ Weapon Light 4145 Product Info

BlackHawk Level 2 SERPA Light Bearing Holster with a Paddle for Xiphos NT 4145 gives you a weapon light and holster combo that makes itimage practical to carry a light on a concealed handgun. The sleek Black Hawk CQC Light Bearing Holster makes it convenient to carry the Blackhawk Xiphos weapon light on a concealed handgun. The slim profile of the BLACKHAWK! Xiphos NT Light (sold separately) creates no added bulk and fits securely in this compact Blackhawk SERPA Level 2 holster, so there is no added bulk away from your body.

Features of Blackhawk Level 2 SERPA Light Bearing Holster:

Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA Auto Lock release

Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique

Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security

Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keeping eyes on target

Includes belt loop and paddle platform

Increase your holster's versatility with the SERPA® Quick Disconnect System Kit

text me or pm me if you want his info

Derek

256-4040