Anyone with a rental have something open for a month or 2?

Turbs3000

Long story short a good friend of mine bought a house with a current renter, move out day came today and the renter told them to shove it and evict him. So now they won't be done with that for about 30 days.

I figured it was probably a long shot but with all the people on here who have rentals I thought maybe someone has a house currently available and wouldn't mind the extra income.

Probably 2 months, clean, no pets, basically would barely move in so it would still be ready to rent out right after.

They live in Clintonville and are moving to German village so anything in Columbus would be best.

If you can't find a Rental, look into ExtendedStay Hotels or Homewood Suites. Give them the time frame, and they might reduce the price. My Dad stayed at both for months on end when he was working out of State...

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I was just in a similar situation, Polaris crossing was the only place I could find that would rent for 2 months. 900 a month, plus $400 for short term lease. We love it here, can't wait to get to our new house but this definitely is working out good