Lots of police around CR hangout?

macpyro2

Just passed London and Liberty Rd over by the Hangout. Two helicopters and 5 or 6 police cars with police tape. Looks like a black truck up near the train tracks and police around it. Anyone heard anything? Can not find anything online yet. Doc?

Jeff's correct. I understand from my neighbors that there was a carjacking/kidnap, then high speed chase which came into the Industrial Park. Suspect car went along my office windows at a very high speed to the back of the Park, looped around the building where the Hangout is, then came up through the gravel like gangbusters to stop across from my overhead door. A woman in the car was screaming for help and was cuffed and put in a cruiser while the driver ran across the railroad tracks to the old warehouse on Curtis Street.

There are snipers on the roof, police crime scene tape, cruisers, police helicopter, news helicopters and vans. I felt I was in the way so I left.

I see in the latest news blurb that the suspect was apprehended barefoot. No mention of carjacking or kidnapping or of the woman. We'll see how much of this turns out to be accurate.

Jeff's correct. I understand from my neighbors that there was a carjacking/kidnap, then high speed chase which came into the Industrial Park. Suspect car went along my office windows at a very high speed to the back of the Park, looped around the building where the Hangout is, then came up through the gravel like gangbusters to stop across from my overhead door. A woman in the car was screaming for help and was cuffed and put in a cruiser while the driver ran across the railroad tracks to the old warehouse on Curtis Street.

There are snipers on the roof, police crime scene tape, cruisers, police helicopter, news helicopters and vans. I felt I was in the way so I left.

I see in the latest news blurb that the suspect was apprehended barefoot. No mention of carjacking or kidnapping or of the woman. We'll see how much of this turns out to be accurate.

You're still posting, so that must mean they didn't catch you?

• Upvote 1