CR investors!!

Forrest Gump 9

Dear CR investors

NUS. I've been following this stock for the last two years. Last year this stock doubled my money. I lost a little back but still doubled my money. I pulled my money out and bought couple toys. I was contemplating to jump back on it when it was around $60. With today news of missing .05/share. The stock got hammered. Dropped 25% and recovered to 20% at the end of the day.

Do you smart people think it's a good time to jump in right now? Or is it a continual doward slide?

In order to invest long term in NUS I'd have to know the reason its down so much. I know you asked last year during a very bad news which caused the huge price drop. What caused the recent one? Personally I'd probably swing trade it and now that you reminded me of it I'll probably be making plays as well.

I've been busy relocating to south carolina so I haven't been able to pay attention to markets much. Almost fully settled in and the low volume summer season is almost over so I'll be back in play soon.

Just looked at its chart. As of the close today it looks overbought and I'd have a short position if I were trading it. Tomorrow it will probably drop a little more and then I'd sell and turn around do a buy order and then dump it towards the end of the day if things go well.

Or if you believe in the company and what they are doing and planning to do in the future then the price may be at a serious discount right now and you could make some nice profits. I haven't followed them since they trouble they where having in china, if thats all cleared up then it may be good to go.

In order to invest long term in NUS I'd have to know the reason its down so much. I know you asked last year during a very bad news which caused the huge price drop. What caused the recent one? Personally I'd probably swing trade it and now that you reminded me of it I'll probably be making plays as well.

I've been busy relocating to south carolina so I haven't been able to pay attention to markets much. Almost fully settled in and the low volume summer season is almost over so I'll be back in play soon.

Just looked at its chart. As of the close today it looks overbought and I'd have a short position if I were trading it. Tomorrow it will probably drop a little more and then I'd sell and turn around do a buy order and then dump it towards the end of the day if things go well.

Or if you believe in the company and what they are doing and planning to do in the future then the price may be at a serious discount right now and you could make some nice profits. I haven't followed them since they trouble they where having in china, if thats all cleared up then it may be good to go.

Thank you

Put a chicken claw in your mcbappie nuggets, complain, buy stock. Lethargic mcbappies forget weeks later: sell stock. This is easy guys.

That's what I suspected.

I like WFM for value right now. I purchased at 36.50/share a few weeks ago. Sold all of my AAPL at $96 (67% annualized gain) but I'm holding mostly cash at the moment. Also, I hate it when gold is called an investment. At best it is insurance.

I've had past experience with Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”). It's a bogus investigation. It basically means the FORMER Atty general's PRIVATE law firm are sniffing around to see if there is a shareholder derivative suit to be fleshed out. Sometimes it works out for them and sometimes it means nothing. But those reading too fast think the gov't is about to drop the hammer on them. Do a little research into KSF's practices - it's all for drumming up business and market manipulation.

the real reason the stock dropped is NUS posted earnings lower than expected. This is just suppressing the stock price further.

Every time one of these goddamn threads pops up:

Very simple, don't click on it.

I've had past experience with Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”). It's a bogus investigation. It basically means the FORMER Atty general's PRIVATE law firm are sniffing around to see if there is a shareholder derivative suit to be fleshed out. Sometimes it works out for them and sometimes it means nothing. But those reading too fast think the gov't is about to drop the hammer on them. Do a little research into KSF's practices - it's all for drumming up business and market manipulation.

the real reason the stock dropped is NUS posted earnings lower than expected. This is just suppressing the stock price further.

Thank you for sharing. Look like it's heading up. I'm still going to wait out to $50 and I'll pull the trigger.

keep in mind, they are still a law firm and they do from time to time get enough disgruntled shareholders with significant losses to file suit. But that's all part of the risk of the stock market.

I have this issue with KSF because I work for an...ahem...large financial institution in the third party oversight program. Lawsuits against our vendors are part of the risk of evaluating them so when we first started seeing these news items against some of our vendors (NUS is not one of them) we had to investigate. It's really sneaky because KSF make it seem like it's an official investigation, and they are really good at marketing, but the EOD risk is a private law suit which can still affect share price.

For what it is worth Foti is kind of a dirtbag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Foti

As sheriff, Foti came under criticism for various questionable activities, including the use of inmates as a state labor force and operating a sailboat marina from which his office derives rental income.[8] Foti also used his influence to promote Tulane University and its football program. In this instance, the issue for Orleans Parish residents to consider is whether it is proper for the criminal sheriff to use public funds to promote a private institution that pays no taxes.

Foti was also criticized for inmate abuse, such as denying routine medical care to inmates. In some cases, inmates died as a result—such as a diabetic who was denied insulin and an inmate who was refused medical care even though he was vomiting blood.

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, the main priority of Foti's office was prosecuting private citizens on behalf of the elderly who died in the storm. Foti publicly claimed that medical staff, who worked at Memorial Hospital in New Orleans during the storm, had murdered several patients.[9] In July 2007, Dr. Pou sued Foti, accusing him of playing politics with her life and the dead from Katrina.[10] After a lengthy investigation, a grand jury declined to indict Pou. [11] The charges have since been expunged, and the state of Louisiana will pay Dr. Pou's legal fees.[12] Several lawmakers have apologized for the accusations against Pou.[12] The failed prosecution of Dr. Pou was an issue during Foti's unsuccessful reelection campaign in 2007.[13]

In a related story, the owners of a nursing home near Poydras filed a civil suit against Foti and other state officials for failing to evacuate nursing home residents during the storm.[14]

When Charles Foti was Sheriff, he illegally strip searched 80,000 people.[15] Even mothers trying to get their children to school.[16] When the Federal Appeals Court told Foti to stop, he refused to listen.[17] Because of this, Foti cost taxpayers 10 million dollars.[15] When he was the Attorney General for the State of Louisiana, he delayed suing insurance companies.[18] Foti also had Dr. Anna Pou and two nurses arrested and tried to prosecute Dr. Anna Pou when she is considered a "Katrina Hero."[19]