GP Karting - CR Event?

greg1647545532

OK CR, I impulse bought this group deal when livingsocial enticed me with an extra discount. It's a "super sprint" session for 10 people:

http://gpindoor.com/plan-your-event/group-events-activities/

Depending on how many people sign up, I'm thinking somewhere between $45 and $50 per person, with anything extra collected going to prize money for the top 3 drivers to make it interesting. If y'all just want to keep it for bragging rights it be $35 to $40 per person. That's just me spitballing, I'm open to suggestions.

Thursday night? Sept 18th, maybe?

Gimme some feedback and I'll make something a little more concrete.

Edited by greg

EDIT: just saw I have an event that night. Flexible on details, but that date puts me out.

Actually, I'd like to see a 20 minute plus session. I don't see that option on the sight.

Edited by Mojoe
Update

• 1 month later...

OK folks, here it is:

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4bafaa2cabf85-inaugural

October 23rd, 8pm.

$45 gets you 3 races.

I'm capping the number at 10 because that's what my groupon was for. Anything over that and the price would jump up to $62 for non-members, and that messed with the accounting.

I'm requiring paypal on sign-up to avoid flakes. I know that's got it's own downsides, but I'm keeping this simple for the first go-round. We'll see how this one works and go from there.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Posting so I'm subscribed for updates. My fat ass just beat my boss and he's eager for redemption, I have a feeling I'm gonna be spending more time there.

I will be having meetings with them soon to see if things will move forward. After I have details there will be a new post.