2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

Mallard

I'd rock the shit out of that.

Are you kidding? Smoking most sports cars off the line in a mommy-mobile? It'd be amazing.

I'd pay good money to see a decathlon of race styles between a Hellcat T&C and a MB R63 AMG: drag, auto-x, drift, road course (Laguna Seca), street circuit (Monaco GP circuit), rally (Finland), oval (Talladega or Indy), endurance (Dakar or Cannonball), single Nürburgring lap, and Pike's Peak Hill Climb (or maybe Isle of Man?)

Are you kidding? Smoking most sports cars off the line in a mommy-mobile? It'd be amazing.

I'd pay good money to see a decathlon of race styles between a Hellcat T&C and a MB R63 AMG: drag, auto-x, drift, road course (Laguna Seca), street circuit (Monaco GP circuit), rally (Finland), oval (Talladega or Indy), endurance (Dakar or Cannonball), single Nürburgring lap, and Pike's Peak Hill Climb (or maybe Isle of Man?)

Those are my favorite cars ever. I'd love a NEW turbovan, something along the lines of a T-Type or other similar "sleepermobile from hell". I remember reading a story about a guy that built an old Buick Wagon with a turbo C5R race motor and had it in the 7's or something. He'd turn the boost down and his wife drove it around and to get groceries, then he'd roll into the track, light the wick and let the bitch eat!