FS 2001 Audi A6 Avant

Guest tetsuo97z28

Guest tetsuo97z28

Wanting to sell my 2001 Audi A6 Avant. I originally purchased the vehicle from ForeverMaker in 5/2013

I dont have any good pics of the car right now, but, the condition is still clean in and out. The seats show wear (no tears) due to its a 13 year old car, but all the buttons and dash etc have no cracks wear etc.

Im looking to get 2500. for the car. No obo.. Sorry, but I checked the fair asking price on KBB and it shows 2600 for the car with mileage. The current mileage is 190535.

The car leaks 0 fluids and runs great. I've invested a good deal of $ in maintenance and repairs

Here are details about the car.. Ill get pics posted soon.

2.8 v6 30v - Auto -Quattro

Timing Belt/Tensioner/Water Pump/ Thermostat / Thermostat housing Replaced @ MAG

Oil changes completed @ MAG

Serpentine belt tensioner replaced @ MAG

Air Filter replaced (MANN Filter)

Cabin Filter Replace (MANN Filter)

Driver and Passenger Upper control arm bushings replaced @ MAG

Driver side lower control arm bushing replaced @ Evans Automotive

Passenger side axle seal replaced @ Evans

Driver tie rod end replaced

Rear rear brakes/pads replaced 6 months ago - (Front brakes pads still have approx 70% of life and rotors are still in great shape)

New OEM Bosch Spark plug wires

New OEM NGK Spark Plugs

Power Steering Fluid Flushed

Coolant reservoir tank replaced / cap replaced as well

Replace bank 2 O2 Sensor

Replaced vapor canister purge solenoid - bosch

4 wheel alignment completed at IPS

New Key Fob with key cut @ MAG

Replaced Headlight and Fog lights bulbs with Sylviana ZXE bulbs

Issues with the car -

Currently the flex pipe on the driver side has a leak. Will be taking the car over to madhatter to have them replace the flexpipe (97.50 out the door)

The Airbag light is on. Researched with MAG Audi and they verified that the Airbag controller needs to be replaced. - Common issue with this model due to the location of the controller. - Found replacement for 65.00. I have the VAGCOM software that can recode the new controller. - Been too lazy to replace it.

Creaking from driver side suspension - Swaybar endlink bushings are worn. Only creaks when hot. But replacement is approx 50 for a new end link (ecstuning)

This has been an awesome daily for me. My commute is approx 44 miles a day and the ride is smooth and quiet.

Edited by tetsuo97z28

Guest tetsuo97z28
I love the car and I want it back lol

LOL its for sale!! :)

Its been a great car, but found something else that caught my attention. Really debating on even selling it...

Guest tetsuo97z28

Snapped some pics this AM. Sorry the car is a bit dirty.. Ill get some better pics after I get it cleaned up a bit more..

14739978177_20e4b4c96c_z.jpg

14926554625_8bf9749bcf_z.jpg

14926554725_d83114410f_z.jpg

14926194042_f9c28b43af_z.jpg

14903560216_43f1b67da1_z.jpg

Guest tetsuo97z28

The car gets a coat of Pinnacle Liquid Souveran once a month and a coat of Meg's Quick Detailer 3x a month after each wash.

The interior Ive kept up with just cleaning the leather with Meg's Leather/Cleaner and Meg's natural finish cleaner for the trim and dash etc.

@ForeeverMaker... Still debating why Im thinking of selling this car...

Edited by tetsuo97z28