Gentle giant

jjjxlr8

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of what vernacular you use, the officer in the Eric Garner case choked a man to death on a city street with dozens of witnesses around. He had both the element of surprise and the advantage of more officers than suspects, there was no need to use such an aggressive tactic on a suspect for such a petty crime.

While I fully agree with the Grand Jury decision to not indict Officer Wilson, I think they really dropped the ball in NYC. Step back and look at the situation (without considering race if thats possible), a man was selling tax free cigarettes on a city street and as a result of the NYPD's reaction he's now dead, John Adams would be rolling over in his fucking grave. While we as a society give law enforcement a lot of power to use such measures to detain criminals, we also hold them to higher standard and rightfully so. The officer in question utilized a technique ("LVNR" you call it?) and b/c he did so incorrectly a man is dead. He should be held accountable.

This is pretty much where i stand on this entire thread at this time. However, I do believe the race baiting is out of control. Shit like this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY and most of it is usually nothing more than a blip on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson can go piss up a rope. Theyre the real problem here. Its unfortunate that "oppressed" are being oppressed by one of their own.

I love how the article references Snopes saying it's probably not Brown

"Well probably isn't definitely!"

It also seems to lack answers to relevant questions

Q- Why was Brown in Texas?

Response- He was capable of travel