Gentle giant

jjjxlr8

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple witnesses say they saw Brown reaching into the vehicle and even struggling with Wilson. Physical evidence revealed that two shots where fired inside the vehicle. There was also Browns blood inside the drivers area of the cab, suggesting that brown was shot in the hand inside the truck.

On the contrary, several witnesses stated they never saw brown in the vehicle. Their stories changed after the physical evidence was provided. These same people were likely the ones who changed their story from "he had his hands up" to "i never actually saw anything"

This all came from the prosecutor last night during his announcement.

Cool is there an article yet on this?

Yeah, at 6 o clock, there were about a hundred people marching from Franklin Park, but none of them seemed rowdy.

Basically I got 3 hours of overtime to eat a hamburger and watch some people chant with their signs.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/25/7c115055ef92a4225661a4e364deffbe.jpg

One of the changes that doesn't seem to get discussed but I hope comes out of this all is dash cams. In my opinion it's one of the few items in this all that is straight forward enough that something could actually be done about it. I'd like to see working dash cams as mandatory across the country. I keep hearing people talk about 'smart' guns and wearable cameras but 9/10 a working dash cam would tell enough of the story. And yes I understand the risk of the "it's broken" argument.

While I am for dash cams, as I contract for a couple manufacturers for the installation of said items, I wish everyone would buy them.

Had a camera been in place, we would have had audio, and possibly video, and the deceased's family would say that it was altered.

FWIW, the agency I work for full time, no working camera=cruiser gets dead lined till it's working.

The white ppl riots link was all over my fb yesturday and I sadly had to keep pointing out that, those are not white people riots as they are just people riots. And more important those riots did not want a resolve which is the most important part of this rioting.

I feel bad for those who had their businesses looted and burned. I have yet to see any justification for that and how its "justice".

Then you have people like this from all the social media experts and I've even heard simalar things from that dog-faced-cunt monster Nancy Grace:

Lamarre Elder That's not true...there were numerous conflicting versions. The prosecution chose to present all the conflicting stories -- which muddied the waters. That's not the purpose of the grand jury -- that's the job of the defense attorney. The prosecutions jobs is to put his best foot forward -- present his best evidence and recommend an indictment. The grand jury almost always comes back w/ an indictment.

Don't confuse a trial w/ the grand jury...anything that doesn't fit w/ the prosecutions decision to pursue the prosecution should have not been shown to the grand jury. He had no intention to push this thing forward...and it's obvious.

18 hrs