The Rise of ISIS

wagner

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching a piece on them this morning on GMA. They will soon be a big problem for the US.

Well, maybe we could ask Qatar for help? I mean they were nice enough to take all those nasty people from Gitmo (you know, the bad guys for the trader that we don't hear anything about now...) They seem like such a stand up group of guys...

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2014/08/21/some-see-qatars-hand-in-collapse-of-gaza-talks

If you get a chance check out the report Real Sprts on HBO did about Qatar, paints them in a very real picture.

We either need to nuke that whole area and take it for ourselves or get the fuck out of there and tell any american if you go there your on your own.

That place is an absolute mess that will never change.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/156060.jpg

I'll just leave this here. Draw your own conclusions.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56b_1408586693

Total bullshit. They expect me to believe that a group of people that has no hesitation killing women and children, burying them alive, ripping them in half by tying them to cars, etc. would go to the trouble of faking the killing of one man to a country they despise by using photoshop in the middle of the fucking desert? Sure.

So are you saying he has or has not been beheaded?

He has. There would be absolutely zero motivation for ISIS to fake this, and if they are insinuating that the US government faked it I see zero motivation for that either. We already have justification to strike.

Have you seen the video, to see him blaming the US, telling his family to not hate the portrayed killers, telling his brother in the Air Force to stop the bombings and being part of them?

Personally, I'm undecided about him. His message is clearly showing his support for ISIS.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626

Edited by Mojoe
Add vid

Ya I don't know. . . the man seemed very rehearsed and lacked much emotion or fear for someone getting ready to get their head cut off. Perhaps he was brain washed over the last year and whatever it's been since being held captive, but who knows. Either way ISIS is a direct and powerful threat to the US (piggybacking on muslim faith), one which I hope we deal with timely and aggressively.

Ya I don't know. . . the man seemed very rehearsed and lacked much emotion or fear for someone getting ready to get their head cut off. Perhaps he was brain washed over the last year and whatever it's been since being held captive, but who knows. Either way ISIS is a direct and powerful threat to the US (piggybacking on muslim faith), one which I hope we deal with timely and aggressively.

The video was pretty clear in HD so its pretty hard to fake all the blood and action.

I used to check out Ogrish site in my high school days and have seen alot of torture/murder videos, I always wonder why none of the people seemed to be emotional or scared looking. Same with the video of them herding crowds of guys to be murdered in a ditch together. You would think if they knew this was about to happen you mine as well all run at the same time or say FU and ask for the bullet atleast. Always wondered why that was the normal feelin in these videos.

This stuff can only happen in the undeveloped society parts of the world where generations of people literally have no idea what is going on. Probably think the world is flat still.

Have you seen the video, to see him blaming the US, telling his family to not hate the portrayed killers, telling his brother in the Air Force to stop the bombings and being part of them?

Personally, I'm undecided about him. His message is clearly showing his support for ISIS.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1408486626

It seemed scripted and the look on his face leading up to the cutting does not seem so calm and relaxed. You also have to realize that he has been in captivity for some time, and everything I've read says he was deeply religious. He may have accepted his fate at this point and said what he needed to in order to protect his family.

The video was pretty clear in HD so its pretty hard to fake all the blood and action.

I used to check out Ogrish site in my high school days and have seen alot of torture/murder videos, I always wonder why none of the people seemed to be emotional or scared looking. Same with the video of them herding crowds of guys to be murdered in a ditch together. You would think if they knew this was about to happen you mine as well all run at the same time or say FU and ask for the bullet atleast. Always wondered why that was the normal feelin in these videos.

The people the ISIS sociopaths are murdering (with some exceptions) are Shia. They probably think they're about to become martyrs and a nanosecond after the bullet passes through their cranial cavity, they'll have 72 smoking hot virgins and an eternal supply of figs. /shrug