Real Estate Research Associate Position - Looking to Hire Immediately

DereksChic

This is Derek's wife (turborust). My company is looking to hire immediately for one position. The ad details are below. To be honest, you have to be able to be away from home between 2-4 days per week. You don't need to know anything about how rental housing works to do this job. We will train you. Please do not contact me through here as I am hardly ever logged in as myself. Contact me or send resumes to desireej@bowennational.com. Thanks!

Growing Columbus area firm specializing in real estate market research is seeking a Real Estate Research Associate to join our company immediately. The company provides real estate market analysis for projects located throughout the country. Successful candidate will gather information in the field, on-line and by telephone, organize data and findings, assist in the preparation of reports and communicate findings to Research Director and Market Analysts.

Duties:

* Travel weekly to markets throughout the country.

* Collect data through a variety of means, including interviews, on-line records, and visual inspections

* Aggregate data and interviews and put information into a useable format.

* Prepare reports and communicate findings with Research Director and Market Analysts.

* Maintain professional conduct throughout interactions with clients and interview prospects.

Skills/Qualifications:

* Bachelor's degree required

* Must be motivated to travel and meet new people every week

* Excellent organizational skills and time management required

* Excellent written and verbal skills

* Must have attention to detail

* Must have valid U.S. driver's license and good driving record

The Real Estate Research Associate provides critical information that impacts many aspects of our business. The ideal candidate must be resourceful and willing to learn in a rapidly growing industry.

Equal opportunity employer

No staffing agencies, please!

Edited by DereksChic

Yeah does the company pay for your travel then?

Yes. All travel expenses are covered by the company and you receive a per diem upon your return to cover food and miscellaneous expenses. Hotel, airfare, car rental, etc. are paid by the company.

Passing this on to my wife, she's currently a Junior RE appraiser but looking for a change.

Kerry--

Definitely pass along please. We have explored the option of adding an appraiser to our staff, and her experience as one would certainly be a benefit to the position posted.

(posting under Derek's name..sorry)

As the ad states...it is entry level, and all of our higher-up staff (myself included) have been with the company for many years and started in this entry-level role. There is great opportunity in our industry. The degree is because we have to meet certain requirements as certified analysts with various state and federal agencies in order to work with them. We are a very small company and there are many perks to the job as well, but those can be discussed during the interview process, not on an open forum.

I ask that if you are not interested in the position, that you do not post.