1991 RX7 FC aka " The Slut"

Sam1647545489

Hey, so I have decided to sell the rx7. Reason for selling is I have been approached with a challenge. That is to build a car, that will run high 8's- low 9's with some ease, as in not struggle to get there and still be able to drive the car anywhere I want and also being able to allow anyone with a license drive with no headaches, no loud noises or loud exhaust and still be a comfortable driver. So I am gonna sell this car to help fund the next one.

Details are this:

1991 Rx7 shell

5.3L out of a avalanche truck

Motor was reringed and cleaned up.

Stock crank, pistons, rods with arp rod bolts,

It has 841 ls1 heads, untouched

Stock ls1 intake, throttle body from a fbody

80# injectors

Fuel lab pump with -8 feed and -8 return

10 gallon fuel cell

On3 performance 78/76 turbo

CX Racing intercooler kit

TH400 transmission. Stock with a Reverse manual valve body

8.8 Rear end out of a lincoln mark VIII car with 8.8 axles 3.07 gear

It has autometer gauges with all the important stuff you will need to monitor. No speedo, no heat, no a/c.

Car has no heat or a/c. Its basically setup to do one thing and that is to go fast down the track with some street drivable aspects. I can drive this car anywhere if I wanted if its nice out but I choose to drive it to places that are within a 50 mile radius. I have driven from pataskala to sawmille abunch of time with no problems or issues and back home.

Car with come with another 5.3 block that I just put together. It will only be a short block but does have all new bearings and rings with arp rod bolts.

I am not sure what it is worth. I have an idea what I could part it out for so thats what I am gonna base the price on. The car has gone 9.81 @ 147 with all stock suspension and a drag radial. It is limited to 703hp cause I am out of injector. It could easily see 800+ whp with more fuel. With alittle tweaking on the suspension, it should run mid 9's to a low 9. This is a car that will start up all the time, never over heat, no matter what kind of traffic or heat. This price I post here is for CR only. I will not take a dollar less. I would consider a trade but all I want in trade is a clean body, no rust, straight notch mustang that has been unmolested. I can post pics for people interested but I am sure alot of you know the car.

8500.00$

Honestly it sounds to me like this is the exact car youre looking for with your next build. Sounds like a little Trans workr to make it more driver friendly and heat plumbing and you'd have the exact car you're looking for fron what you described.

Either way. Good luck on the sale. Wish I had the cash

1) This car would meet you goals. Z brown went 8.71@163 in full street trim with HVAC, and a quiet full 3 inch exhaust. Only difference is an 8.8 rear.

http://www.norotors.com/index.php?topic=208.0

2) If you really want to off it, post it on NoRotos.

I have a 8.8 in mine tootie fruitie