Grimmspeed proformance parts

Mojoe

http://www.grimmspeed.com/

In late 2010, I bought ported headers and a HiFlow flex pipe for my Subaru Legacy. At the time, I was working as an instructor in Northern Ohio. I was only sleeping in my house 8 nights a month. I explained the small window I had to get the parts and the work done and I was hoping they could make it happen. They did. Shipping was on time and my 6 hour open time to get the work done all worked out. If not, I would have been driving the RX7 for 2 weeks in late December. NOT what I was wanting to do. Car's great. Parts are great.

Fast forward to this week. I have noticed an exhaust leak, and yesterday it was determined that the flex pipe had a large hole in it. This is somewhat common, as I had already replaced it once already. I called Grimmspeed, just to ask about if the pipe was covered in any way. I actually couldn't exactly remember at the time if I put on their flex pipe. They were great to work with on the phone and said just get a picture of the pipe with their logo on it and email it. I did that and sent the pics with their logo. They shipped a new replacement pipe this morning, with return shipping to send them the failed pipe.

That's how a company should stand by their parts.

They could have said it's been 4 years, too bad. Buy a new pipe. I completely expect that.

If you are looking for parts for your import, check out Grimmspeed.

Edited by Mojoe