Field & Stream this weekend..

Putty

I'll pass.

Not worth fighting through crowds of sheeple.

Wanting to get ammo @ 25% off means you are a sheep? please, do explicate on how "saving money on ammo" makes you a societal drone....

http://i.imgur.com/ujhlCC6.png

Wanting to get ammo @ 25% off means you are a sheep? please, do explicate on how "saving money on ammo" makes you a societal drone....

Meaning, what little savings I would receive, is not worth the hassle of even standing in line for en extra 15 minutes, changing my schedule to get over there early and shoving through a pile of .22 ermagerd people.

I shall continue to purchase online and at local retails, at my convenience.

25% off at F&S brings it down to normal pricing.

Funny thing about this is you may be right. I bought a gun from there and had it priced matched with Vances...$100 cheaper. Sales guy couldn't believe it was that much cheaper someplace else.

Just got back from there. Very little crowd, and lots of ammo. Looked like two skids of 1,000 boxes of 9mm, two shelves of .380, a shelf of .22 and plenty of everything else. Normal prices are way too high, only worth buying there with this sale going on

Isnt that illegal? Pricing high and "saling" to normal prices? I thought JC Penny got busted for that a few years ago.

Isnt that illegal? Pricing high and "saling" to normal prices? I thought JC Penny got busted for that a few years ago.

By normal prices I mean prices at non-giant chain stores. I have a feeling that Field & Stream will only have good deals when they're running sales. Keep in mind, the Field and Stream stores are just Dick's stores that have been split off.