Palmetto State Armory?

gillbot

ill start off by saying I'm not a big fan because of the shit they pulled during the AR craze, delaying orders and charging insane restocking fees after tying up your funds for months. I'm also likely shooting myself in the foot because I know these are going to go out of stock before I can find an FFL and place my order but......

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/17826/s/walther-p22-black-slide-camo-frame

Feedback on PSA as a whole? Seems like a good price on a P22 to me.

With the SR22 and the M&P22 out there, I'm done with the walther. Liked it a lot, for a bit, but there is better function out there now.

As for PSA, I never ran into the issue's you mention and heard about. I liked what I got from them for AR stuff. However, I did see where 3 weeks ago they absorbed some other company known for shitty AR stuff. They posted it and were getting beat up pretty bad. They just don't have anything I can't get somewhere else that I feel better about.

PSA is fine. They didn't have the staffing to get orders out very quick during the panic, but that was to be expected.

Most see AR small parts are made by just a couple machine shops. So what you buy at one place is very likely the same as anywhere else. I have a ptac parts kit in one of my rifles and its fine. In fact, the trigger is great. Nobody would be able to tell the difference.

PSA is fine. They didn't have the staffing to get orders out very quick during the panic, but that was to be expected.

Most see AR small parts are made by just a couple machine shops. So what you buy at one place is very likely the same as anywhere else. I have a ptac parts kit in one of my rifles and its fine. In fact, the trigger is great. Nobody would be able to tell the difference.

I got a PSA lpk once. The trigger was terrrrrrrrible. Solved that with ALG Defense...

That was my suspicion but the way they handled it was a joke. I ordered before the panic but my order got delayed over and over, yet orders placed after the panic at higher prices were being filled. When questioned about it they offered to refund and cancel the order neglecting to make mention of their absurd restocking fee. They basically punished those who ordered at lower prices and I swore them off since.

I'm sure there are better guns out there but for something that will spend nearly all of its life on a shelf, I'll give it a try for the price. Gotta be better than a hipoint right? :gabe:

I must say, every time I get excited and buy a gun that is chambered in .22LR I shoot it once or twice and sell it. 22LR just doesn't do it for me. I think maybe I am addicted to recoil and 22LR just isn't strong-enough of a drug...

Does anyone else feel like I do?