Anyone playing DriveClub (PS4)?

Slimpsy1647545505

How does it compare to Gran Turismo?

Two very different games. GT is more of a true sim where this is a hybrid arcade/sim. This you can just pick it up, jump in a car and go. It's very straight forward and sadly lacks any true tuning/depth. For what it is though, a socially connected/competitive and solid racing game. . . it does that well.

That was one of the games that had me really thinking of keeping my PS4.

How are you liking it? Is it living up to the hype? PSN or full version?

I ended up trading for an XBOX ONE. I have always been a Xbox guy so i wanted the 1st party titles.

Couldn't be happier with Forza Horizon 2 though. Great game!

Youre not missing much here JR. I would rather have horizon 2 for the sheer variety. This is a very limited game with only Euro cars. Standard point to point with some drifting thrown in. I dont have an xbone so its the best option. That being said if crew style competition racing is your thing. This wins.

You're making me feel better. lol

Looks like my next purchase is going to be Project Cars!

It's looking Amazing!

Agreed...I think that will be the true next gen racing experience! Also to answer your retail/free question. . played at a buddies house who got it early last night for a few hours. Will probably buy sometime if I can maintain interest in it, but as of right now I'm going to just play the ps+ version. Honestly between Forza 5 and Horizon 2. . . you have some of the best console racing experiences right now IMO. I just can't justify buying a console based solely on that. I do hope to get an xbox over black friday or the holidays when they have a sexy bundle I can't refuse so I can get back into some Horizon. Loved the first one on the 360!