***VIDEO ADDED - Rayners Range - Friday (10/10)

Diamonds

changed to Rayners Range (from briar rabbit)

I am heading to Rayners Range to let some guns breath on Friday. It will be me and 3 of my friends. they have 1000 yard range there.

we will be there from about 1pm - 5pm.

Anyone interested in going? I have a lot of fun guns that some of you might enjoy shooting :)

Edited by Diamonds

Shooter of the day goes to Dan. Never shot past 50 yards before. Very good listener, was banging out 650 yard shots repeatedly after a little training and practice.

We stepped up to the 1000yards and he hit the 1000yard on first trigger pull behind my gun. We should have let him do a follow up but we were all freaking out like we won the super bowl.

Shooter of the day goes to Dan. Never shot past 50 yards before. Very good listener, was banging out 650 yard shots repeatedly after a little training and practice.

We stepped up to the 1000yards and he hit the 1000yard on first trigger pull behind my gun. We should have let him do a follow up but we were all freaking out like we won the super bowl.

What gun?

I had no problem with 650. I was able to ring steel with my bolt gun, my 308 AR, and my ar15. 900 yards have me a lot of problems. I landed 1/26... Everything else was either 2 inches left or 2 inches down. Very frustrating. Thinking about switching to Gold medal match.