buying from pawn shops...

Spidey2721

anyone have any reservations on it? the "buy here sell here" pawn on w broad st down there has a handgun i looking for at a good price. how worried should i be that it could come back stolen etc etc? i know its kind of a general question but just looking for some input.

I'm pretty sure that Columbus requires that all used guns coming into stores have their serial numbers ran. I wouldn't have any concerns. Just make sure you triple check the condition.

Oh, and your link or pictures or whatever didn't show up.

I'm pretty sure that Columbus requires that anything with a serial number is held for 7 days and serial is sent to police. I wouldn't have any concerns. Just make sure you triple check the condition.

Oh, and your link or pictures or whatever didn't show up.

You're in the clear legally. If anything looks suspicious (scratched or tampered serial) it is.

anyone have any reservations on it? the "buy here sell here" pawn on w broad st down there has a handgun i looking for at a good price. how worried should i be that it could come back stolen etc etc? i know its kind of a general question but just looking for some input.

Why not Call it in to see if it is stolen?

then for your own sake never return to a pawn shop on W. Broad again. :lol:

haha yea there is that :cool: its about a 2hr drive for me to check it out so still going over other options. i may come down to check it out then if its not in good condition just go over to vances. they have em for like 150 more but its the best price for new i have found so far. the link may have gotten removed. i dont know if it was against the rules to post it or not so i wont repost.

I bought a VCR from one once. It came with a movie. During a scene in the movie was a gun. I had no interest in purchasing said gun, so there were no issues for me.

So, to sum it up: It's far cheaper to buy your lettuce in bunches to make your own salad as opposed to buying pre-packaged chopped.