Long Range Shooting Crew?

Diamonds

To everyone. I have arranged a day at Rayners Saturday 11/8. I will be leaving Columbus at 745am to go long range shooting out there. Please let me know if you are interested as I have to give them a head count sometime next week. I think it will be a very fun time and we will be able to get some Ez up tents (per what I was told, though it may always be good to bring our own) in case the weather is not favorable. Let me know if you are interested in going.

We can convoy if you like.

List so far:

Me - Bob

Grant B

Nate

Brett B

Round 2 is this Friday for those that can't go on the weekends. We will be leaving Columbus around 9:30-10:00 and heading back to Rayners. 10 bucks, unlimited shooting.

Last time I successfully hit the 24x24 at 1k 3 times in a row. Hoping to replicate that this Friday! Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here's my plan for shooting in the next two weeks. Anyone is invited!

Tomorrow - Briar Rabbit @ 11:00am (400 yard rifle range, pistol range with steel)

Next weekend - TVP or Rayners (I have confirmed that they are open)

LMK

It is supposed to rain pretty hard tomorrow. Will that cause a problem?

Que?

Just meant I may have come off in the other thread as a dumbass or I may have interpreted it that way.

I have been dying to shoot for weeks, but have not had any opportunities. Barring an untimely wifely decision over rulings...I am in for 11.