Winter Storage

Nickey4271647545519

Looking for a place that does winter storage. Must be secure and indoors. I know the hartford fair grounds does $9/foot, so I'm roughly looking at $160 to store from November 1st through April 4th. Seeing if there is a possibly better rate to store a vehicle.

Looking for a place that does winter storage. Must be secure and indoors. I know the hartford fair grounds does $9/foot, so I'm roughly looking at $160 to store from November 1st through April 4th. Seeing if there is a possibly better rate to store a vehicle.

.. will watch this thread. Thinking of renting out my concrete floored detached garage for storage this year.

Doc does free bike winter storage at the hang out.

Yep, I'll be making a thread early in November. There's been some late season bike riding lately and I figured it was a little early for most people to be putting the bikes into storage.

Grant stored his bike with me last year .... my guess is that he's looking into options closer to where he lives since he continues to use the bike on warm days in the winter. But of course he's welcome to bring the bike up again this winter--all CR members are welcome to do that. Watch for a thread in a couple of weeks, or if you're putting the bike away early, just PM me and I'll let you drop it off early.

If the price is right I'd be interested in storing my car and trailer somewhere. I had a cherry set up last winter, but they guy sold his house and the barn I was renting.

Yes that was a great deal rick. I've looked around as well trying to help Blaise find another spot like that.

For everyone.. I'm asking 100 bucks a month. I feel that is fair. I used to pay that for my old autocross car and it was in a shed with a gravel floor.

I can take some off for things....

I don't have a truck and need help moving things here and there. I also need furniture for my new home.... so it is a pretty open offer. Sweat equity talks/cash

Edited by Chief8one

$50/mo is almost unheard of nowadays. There is an apartment complex about 2 miles north of OSU main campus that rents a garage for $40/mo, but it's semi-private, as in a cluster of 10-12 garage doors without internal walls to separate them.

I'm open to reasonable offers. Trades etc. My place might be out of the way, but it's secure/concrete/pest free with electric for battery tenders. I'm usually home. This would be for storage and not for hanging out/doing work. Just figured I would offer it out there. I have two cars in the Mansfield area that I could use help getting down here...