Looking for a Locksmith

04r1

This would be a great opportunity to put a digital electronic door lock on your home. Never deal with keys again. It'll cost you about 100 bucks but it's the best investment you've ever made....to never have to carry a key and be able to change the code anytime you want. Super easy to install and you can get at Home Depot or Lowe's. You can either get a deadbolt or a handset, however I prefer deadbolts.

This would be a great opportunity to put a digital electronic door lock on your home. Never deal with keys again. It'll cost you about 100 bucks but it's the best investment you've ever made....to never have to carry a key and be able to change the code anytime you want. Super easy to install and you can get at Home Depot or Lowe's. You can either get a deadbolt or a handset, however I prefer deadbolts.

You arrive home one day and the batteries are dead. Now what?

I replaced several doors a few years ago and put new locks in all of them. Mine have the ability to be re-keyed simply. If I ever need to add a lock or replace a lock I can re-key a new lock to the current key myself. Also, if I want to give a neighbor a key to keep an eye on my house while I'm on vacation I can re-key one door, give them that key, then re-key it back when I get home. I think they are the Kwikset Smartkey system.

We love our electronic ones. They are keyed as well as the keypad. They have a great battery life on them and will beep for a certain # of hours when the battery is going to die. They will also save the codes you put in and each family member can have their own code and you can enable or disable a code easily. Give someone a code while they are watching your house while on vacation and when you come back disable the code and they can't use it again.

We love our electronic ones. They are keyed as well as the keypad. They have a great battery life on them and will beep for a certain # of hours when the battery is going to die. They will also save the codes you put in and each family member can have their own code and you can enable or disable a code easily. Give someone a code while they are watching your house while on vacation and when you come back disable the code and they can't use it again.

The batteries last well over a year possibly even two years. When they get low, it blinks a red light and beeps multiple times every time you enter your code. If you're stupid enough to get past the red light and the multiple beeps then I guess you should be locked out. However it does have a key that you could keep on your key ring or hidden someplace.

couldnt agree more