smart phone options

Tractor

I'm thinking of going with t mobile soon and what I'm looking for is a phone that can tether via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi my tablet. I don't really want a huge phone to carry around since my tablet does everything I want a large screen for. I just need the phone to take voice calls.

What's out there?

Moto G, 1st or 2nd generation. Will get you everything you're looking for at a great price, and won't look or feel like a cheap phone.

I'd probably get the 2nd gen. Overall a lot of improvements, and you can pick them up without a contract for under $200.

edit: wait, are you looking to tether your phone to your tablet or your tablet to your phone? Certain models of the G don't have LTE/4G

The nexus is exactly what I'm wanting to avoid.no point for me to have a phone that big. However that deal may kill two birds with one stone.hehe wife needs a new phone and daughter wants a tablet.

I could probably switch to wife's phone and get out cheap.

http://www.expansys-usa.com/google-nexus-4-black-bumper-case-16gb-black-refurbished-267008/?siteID=TM20TXf59aU-prBs11IadN7le7j3_ldSWA&ito=LKSTM20TXf59aU

I'm still rocking a Nexus 4, I'm running lollipop and LTE. I've been thinking about going with a Nexus 5 here soon when the 6 comes out cause the 6 is just too big for me and the 5 will drop in price.

Edit: Just saw I posted the same link as copperhead. But the N4 is still a great phone, Nexus 5 is a small but nice upgrade. I'll let my Nexus 4 go for a good price and I'll throw in the bumper too if interested.