NYC subway feminism?

Sturg1647545502

5star quality pimp slap. And I :lolguy: when the typical white knight (geeto type guy) tries

to come to her rescue after she got the skin knocked off the left side of her face. Didn't see anything wrong with what happened. Women can bitch/scream/argue all they want with a man with no retaliation but when they repeatively try to assault a male, feces will become authenticated.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't typically condone hitting a woman, she is only genetically a woman. Everything about her behavior screams "wild animal" to me. When you're bouncing at a bar, it's completely different from when you're minding your own business just trying to get home on the subway. Who knows what drugs she was on.

I don't give a shit how chivalrous you are. If you can tell me you wouldn't retaliate physically when struck in the back of the head with a spiked heel, I'm calling bullshit. I'm normally calm as a cucumber, but I can tell you with some certainty, I might have hit her with a closed fist in that instance. Thank god I'm never subjected to that type of crowd

See that big rectangle thing behind the guy? That's called a Door. Someone acts like that you go through it to the other train car and you don't have to deal with it. And before anybody who has never been on a NYC subway car decides to be a smartass and say well she could just go through it too, they are easier to open and also hold shut from the inside.

No excuse ever for hitting a woman. Dude even said so himself:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/slapper-f-train-won-charged-sue-nyc-attorney-article-1.2008463

I'm 6'5", and was private security for clubs and bars (and yes a bouncer in some awful dives in Hells Kitchen) and I never, ever, ever had to strike a woman (although I once dragged prostitute 50 feet across a floor on her back through a disgusting crap hole bar with her skirt around her chest but I was gentle and apologized for having to do it afterwards even though she was the one fornicating in our bathroom and took a swing at me when I came in the stall).

The misogyny in this thread is just sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvvCYUDHrQ

oh, fucking please, the bitch got every bit of what she was subconsciously asking for. straight SJW shit here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, this was NOT justified, but being that it was done, and no one can change that, I will say this: that snotty grin got wiped off her face awfully quick, and i bet she doesn't taunt people like that again.

Neve rmind, just read the description. She deserved it.

"Footage of a woman getting slammed on the floor and punched in face during a Live Russian TV gameshow has gone viral sparking a fierce debate about domestic abuse. A number of viewers who had seen the entire programme said he asked her on a number of occasions to stop her outrageous behaviour: hitting, spitting, swearing, and punching, condoning his sickening outburst. One person said: “You must be some kind of idiot to think you can escape while being the bully because you’re a female.” What do you think? Is that a worthy excuse? Leave your thoughts in our comment section now!"

http://www.shockmansion.com/2014/12/05/video-man-loses-his-fken-mind-after-girl-clips-his-head-with-her-shoe-dishes-out-a-horrific-beating-on-live-tv-slamming-her-to-the-ground-and-punching-her-in-the-face/

• 4 weeks later...
Wow that punch to the nose was a little much. A backhand of just a good old pimp smack would of been plenty. I bet that wiped that smug ass smile off her slutty little face. Why the hell would she show up wearing that shit anyways, its not going to give you a better chance or anything you dumb whore.