WTB: Kitchen/Dining Room Table

Zx2guy19

Hey guys,

Just did a walk through of my new tenant at one of my rental's and I saw that their kitchen table was an old, rickety card table with a sheet of drywall on top (no joke), with 4 metal chairs that looked like they were from 1853.

That being said, I don't think anyone should have to have something like that so I'd like to surprise them with a 'new' one for the holidays to make it feel more like home.

Does anyone have anything that they'd let go for a decent price? Looking for a 4 top (max) and I have a truck to pick it up. Again, doesn't have to be anything crazy, just something better than a sheet of drywall to eat off of.

I'm getting rid of a table and some chairs right after thanksgiving. Nothing fancy, but it'll be a step over drywall for sure.

Yours for the taking if you haven't found something nice by then.

If those old metal chairs are 'Ice Cream Chairs', they might be worth keeping.

https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/chairs/pair-of-antique-childrens-ice-cream-parlor-chairs/id-f_1274352/?utm_medium=pla&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=furniture&utm_term=chairs&utm_content=easy-ship&gclid=Cj0KEQiAypGjBRCPme6jmqu3gZsBEiQA8NAiIPuzjc7Y0wEeZDoDYY3WOScvrHMTNHyAhf6gkyACoW4aArLs8P8HAQ

The wife and I have been talking about selling ours and getting a new one for the holidays.

It's a high too with glass, two stools and two high back chairs. Espresso colored. $225 for it. I'll snap a pic when I get home

That sounds like it's too nice for my own house, ha! I was trying to keep it around $50...it's just a 'decent' gesture for someone.

Thanks though dude, sounds like a sweet table. Still snap a pic, I may be interested in it for my own home and then I can give her mine.