Places to go mudding/off-roading

BStowers023

Problem is they blocked that place off awhile back. You may still be able to get in from the back.

40.289961,-83.047609

Plunk that into GoogleMaps.

There's also a bit of an offroad spot for smaller trucks, atvs, etc off of River Rd heading north of Delaware. Not really worth the trip just for that, though.

If you come up with something, be sure to post back.

Problem is they blocked that place off awhile back. You may still be able to get in from the back.

40.289961,-83.047609

Fuck, wish I knew about this place before I sold my Rover. I was always bitching about having nowhere to go and that's practically down the street from work.

40.289961,-83.047609

Plunk that into GoogleMaps.

There's also a bit of an offroad spot for smaller trucks, atvs, etc off of River Rd heading north of Delaware. Not really worth the trip just for that, though.

If you come up with something, be sure to post back.

Will do. I'll take some pics and videos as well!

Ain't chit in this state except SOR up past Kent and Painted Rock out east. Not sure on illegal mudding, though it seems most of this state is just that lol

http://www.where2wheel.com/trails.html

Tyler, what sort of stuff do you do? Is it just like service roads? Any rock? Is it mud? I love to get out, but everything is a freaking day trip from here lol

Awesome. I love unmaintained roads...would go up in the VA mountain ones a lot. I am sure the video makes them look tighter than they are....hopefully. If they are just Jeep wide, then I wont fit as the FJ is a little fat lol. I am down for anything but mud really. Will have to plan a day to go down there sometime!

Yeah that is full-size truck there. You could take it up to Southington Offroad park (the one up past Kent) and hit most everything there. Mainly a lot of sand and forest ruts there though. Still a nice legal place to try it out! They are open once or twice a month IIRC. Cost is $30 + $5 per passenger. I saw a lot of large trucks there...suburbans and whatnot. Wide enough where you are not going to really pinstripe it to death.

Fuck, wish I knew about this place before I sold my Rover. I was always bitching about having nowhere to go and that's practically down the street from work.

Mike setup a few trips a long time ago on here. You must've missed them.

Purchased to develop, failed. I've been back there quite a bit and have never been in an ounce of trouble. I'd be more than happy to take you guys out there. I'm curious to see how capable the FJs are.

What's up, man?! I haven't been out there in forever. Especially since I no longer live in Delaware. We got some good use out of the fatty A/T's we had on the RAV the last 65k. Got rid of them last week though since so many highway miles are now put on it. The new ones are aggressive suv all seasons but nothing like our old all terrains. :( Still, way better than the stockers it came with and you know what I put those through. haha The only time you'll ever see a RAV on 2 wheels, too! lol

Mike setup a few trips a long time ago on here. You must've missed them.

What's up, man?! I haven't been out there in forever. Especially since I no longer live in Delaware. We got some good use out of the fatty A/T's we had on the RAV the last 65k. Got rid of them last week though since so many highway miles are now put on it. The new ones are aggressive suv all seasons but nothing like our old all terrains. :( Still, way better than the stockers it came with and you know what I put those through. haha The only time you'll ever see a RAV on 2 wheels, too! lol

The rav is still my favorite. I'm heading there Sunday if anyone wants to tag along.