Places to go mudding/off-roading

BStowers023

A few trucks will be going in delaware around 1030. IVe seen quads back there but I don't know where they park their trailers. If I don't break anything I may try to head south afterward to meet you guys in Vinton. The video made the trail look pretty narrow. Is full size a definite no go?

Behind the Great Southern Shopping Center (Lowes/Krogers/Walmart area) on S. High St. I've never taken a car back there but I have a few friend's that have taken both trucks and ATVs/Bikes with no problem (That I know of). You can clearly see the trail on google's aerial image. copy these coordinates into google maps 39.887018, -83.003832

^^^That place is completely illegal and will get your vehicle impounded. Wal-Mart security will call the cops on you. I know a lot of people that have been busted over the years there. Just a warning ;)

Ditto, its owned by the farm just south of 270 on 23.

^^^That place is completely illegal and will get your vehicle impounded. Wal-Mart security will call the cops on you. I know a lot of people that have been busted over the years there. Just a warning ;)

We took 3 jeeps and 2 quads back there and got caught unloading the quads in lowes parking lot. The security guy just told us to be careful and then drove off. But, I have heard of a lot of people getting in trouble, I think we just got really lucky.

I havent been over to the area for a while but, there used to be some decent trails back behind krogers/ kmart at hamilton and refugee. We used to go in behind the old Flickers building next to the midas. Not sure what shape its in anymore.

• 1 month later...