LAUNCHER,GRENADE 1 $720.00

Jackson1647545504

Here is OSU police department's mine resistant vehicle they got last year.

http://thelantern.com/2013/09/ohio-state-university-police-bring-in-military-vehicle/

I live in Blendon Township, which employ's 4 full time police officers and 3 part time. They got 21 5.56 rifles. LOL Good to know they are well stocked.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2014/12/03/the-pentagon-finally-details-its-weapons-for-cops-giveaway

Mid-way down the page is a table you can select state and city views of what they are getting. (the default is NY)

that was fucking fascinating (!)

Hocking County picked up a $5MM 'soms-b'

PSYOP

* Special Operation Media Systems - B (SOMS-B)

--The SOMS-B is a ground-based HMMWV mounted radio and television broadcast system. Like the EC-130C/J it can broadcast on AM, FM, SW and VHF television frequencies. The SOMS-B also has the capability to produce programming or radio and television broadcasts[21]

Glad to know tax payer money is going for horseshit like this.

Your tax money paid for this long ago, it was either let them rot, send them to the scrap heap or sell them to law enforcement agencies.

I don't get a warm and fuzzy about local small town police officers having stuff like this BUT then I see crap like Ferguson and wonder what would happen if some Barney Fiffe dressed cops tried to control that situation.

Your tax money paid for this long ago, it was either let them rot, send them to the scrap heap or sell them to law enforcement agencies.

Why not sell to highest bidder, recoup some tax payer $$$?

OMG NOT MACHINE GUNS AND LAUNCHERS AND... newsflash, you can already own that stuff LEGALLY.

'MURICA!

:gabe:

Here is OSU police department's mine resistant vehicle they got last year.

http://thelantern.com/2013/09/ohio-state-university-police-bring-in-military-vehicle/

I live in Blendon Township, which employ's 4 full time police officers and 3 part time. They got 21 5.56 rifles. LOL Good to know they are well stocked.

Marion of all fucking places got one with their giveaway apparently.

Why not sell to highest bidder, recoup some tax payer $$$?

OMG NOT MACHINE GUNS AND LAUNCHERS AND... newsflash, you can already own that stuff LEGALLY.

'MURICA!

:gabe:

I want to see a machine gun in action in your back yard.

http://www.animateit.net/data/media/nov2011/ATT00010.gif

Upper Arlington as well.

Not sure why OSU needs a MRAP, but the pandemic kits or whatever the hell they are could possibly come in handy too.

An article in the dispatch a while back had OSU comment that since Franklin County Sheriff's office didn't have one to provide for OSU fb games they procured their own. Kind of surprised the Sheriff's office wouldn't have one honestly. I read that a while back though.

Now that I think about it, they couldve been CPD they were referring to? I think three law enforcement agencies are responsible for game day security, CPD, OHP, and the Sheriff's office.

Whatever law enforcement and Military gets and has law abiding citizens should be permitted purchase as well. 2nd amendment isn't just for us to stock out gun safes because we want to, but to protect ourselves from our government. I challenge all law enforcement, military and veterans to become Oath Keepers! If your not with us your against us.