Helmet Thoughts??

Cdubyah

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to pick up a new mainframe for $100.00 shipped off of kneedraggers.com. I'm pretty impressed with the helmet so far. Its not too heavy, wind noise is minimal but you can still hear the bike and environment well, cant beat price for DOT and SNELL, graphics are solid, the venting system works OK, and doesn't fog on me.

Then again I don't really have anything to compare it to haha.

Hope this was helpful,

Danny

Edited by Squidy
spelling..

They have a name for the syndrome that cause Small Craniums it's called Inbreeding. :D

damn i always wondered why family events were so small, and everyone talked about having two sets of grand parents :lol:

Well I have this helmet ordered.......NO COPYCATS!!!!!! :lol:

shoei-xr1000-caster-tc1-fr.jpg

Nice! That would go great with my set-up....too bad I've already got 2 helmets already. My wife says I only have one head.. So I asked her to explain all the shoes she has....

Nice! That would go great with my set-up....too bad I've already got 2 helmets already. My wife says I only have one head.. So I asked her to explain all the shoes she has....

Got to wear it for the first time today!!! its awesome :dj:

Ebay is a idea.... I landed a scorpion 400 for $45.......... still in the bag and box. Guy couldn't have worn it twice.... it still smells new. (besides the new paint smell) I'm impressed with some of the graphix that the helmet manufactures are offering........