High end FL washer/dryer Lowe's Hilliard $400/ea

2 Sweet

I'm typically not a fan of front-load washers, but this one is the cock of the walk. Whirlpool Duet with every option you can think of on a washer and dryer. Originally cost well over a thousand each, we have one pair brand new in box, $399 each.

Item #: 418603 | Model #: WFW96HEAC

Item #: 418604 | Model #: WED96HEAC

Punch those numbers into the Lowe's website for pics/specs.

If you want them, let me know ASAP

Till you own one of those Duet turds, you won't understand what junk they are. Had a set of them, paid close to 2k, gave them away, fucking junk. The washer would randomly dump nasty rinse water(from someplace) into your clothes, smell would never come out. We used everything we could find, from the manufacturer to internet tips to get the left over water that stays in these things out of it.

I solved the problem, I gave them away, others have had the same issue, search the forums, it is an undocumented feature.

Till you own one of those Duet turds, you won't understand what junk they are. Had a set of them, paid close to 2k, gave them away, fucking junk. The washer would randomly dump nasty rinse water(from someplace) into your clothes, smell would never come out. We used everything we could find, from the manufacturer to internet tips to get the left over water that stays in these things out of it.

I solved the problem, I gave them away, others have had the same issue, search the forums, it is an undocumented feature.

What year did you buy them? Duets, up until about a year or two ago, were junk. Same can be said for pretty much any older model front loaders.

4 years ago, even though everything was junk then, I replaced them with LG front loaders, and NEVER had a issue.

Had many issues with a Maytag Ice20 refrigerator, replaced it with an Electrolux, at least it works,Munich was more than I could say for the Maytag.