Chad Reed and Ricky Carmichael

Putty

ive seen this one before....i think all the factory team is in there (lites and 450's) ......

/....look up the one with stewert, reed, and RC all going at it, its a montage of different races....heres some others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1l5Pz_GqS8 (listen to the whoops with that 2s)

i cant find the other one i saw

oh yea...and it case you forgot...these are mine ...

rc edition and a pastrana look alike....:)...go ahead...hate!!!

too bad i cant ride like them!!!!

i still cant figure out the renthal bars when he was sponsored and TAGED a pro taper bike!!!!

That whip rulez!! You see Bubba on E60 lastnight?

saw it at the bar....no sound!!!!!!!!! they were making him out to be god....hes damn fast....but not that fast :) lol

but still clueless on the rulz thing...what, no tail whips in a RACE??????

god dammit i missed it..son of a bitch..no, how was it?

It was good. They showed how he got started on PW50s and how his dad had a large part in his career to how he rides now. Quick history of very start to current. He has a nice inventory of cars and Kawi bikes in his garage at home. RC was on there giving compliments. 420 doesnt like him, but no denying the dude is fast. Not many thought anyone could beat the records Mcgrath set, then RC, now Bubba.

It was good. They showed how he got started on PW50s and how his dad had a large part in his career to how he rides now. Quick history of very start to current. He has a nice inventory of cars and Kawi bikes in his garage at home. RC was on there giving compliments. 420 doesnt like him, but no denying the dude is fast. Not many thought anyone could beat the records Mcgrath set, then RC, now Bubba.

like i say.it was ward and cooper them mc grath then the goat and now bubba..the only person that can beat him on a good day is bubba himself. reed has no where the natural talent as bubba:D

yea i dont like him but do admit he is fucking fast....i just didnt like the confrontation on the final when they were getting into...he made a few block?stop passes and i HATE block passes that you stop or bash the rider...but thats just me...and that race he pretty much STOPED in front looked back and then took off....dick if ya ask me......chad DIDNT interfear with him during that practice mor than just a pass and homie gets all pissy...get over it and rqace like a man, not a little girl....

lol

ok thats enought....i may see ya satureday!!!!

ttyl

yea i dont like him but do admit he is fucking fast....i just didnt like the confrontation on the final when they were getting into...he made a few block?stop passes and i HATE block passes that you stop or bash the rider...but thats just me...and that race he pretty much STOPED in front looked back and then took off....dick if ya ask me......chad DIDNT interfear with him during that practice mor than just a pass and homie gets all pissy...get over it and rqace like a man, not a little girl....

lol

ok thats enought....i may see ya satureday!!!!

ttyl

There's absolutley no love lost between Reed and Stewart. Reed was somewhat aggressive with Stewart in practice and Stewart block passed him a couple of times. It's MX. It is something they do a lot. The only guys I remember that didn't do that was RC and MC and then RC with Stewart. All raced each other hard, but clean...

Don't make it a deal all on Stewart's shoulders. It's obvious you don't like the kid and that's cool, but to say he isn't one of the best is being pretty damn blind to reality.

yea i dont like him but do admit he is fucking fast....l
There's absolutley no love lost between Reed and Stewart. Reed was somewhat aggressive with Stewart in practice and Stewart block passed him a couple of times. It's MX. It is something they do a lot. The only guys I remember that didn't do that was RC and MC and then RC with Stewart. All raced each other hard, but clean...

Don't make it a deal all on Stewart's shoulders. It's obvious you don't like the kid and that's cool, but to say he isn't one of the best is being pretty damn blind to reality.

i said hes fast!! maybe i should have said one of the 2 fastest in the sport. or maybe THE fastest as long as he can keep it on 2 wheels. hey, hes #1 now!!!!

isnt this year 2 for yami to have the 1 plate?? reed last year?? yup, my team directive holds up then :)

..and yea,,no love lost with all of em....seen many RC, CR, and JS videos where they are all bashing each other....