CCM 952 Tacks - Ice Hockey Skates

APCh8r

I know this is a long shot on here but I figured there are a couple people on here that are interested in hockey.

I am selling a set of CCM 952 Tacks. These have only been worn 2 times. These fit too big on me and have sent since I have had them. They are size 9.5

Here is some info on the skates.

Fantastic newly designed CCM boot with lighter, stiffer options.

***CCM skates fit approximately 1.5 sizes large. If you wear a size 8 shoe, you would want to order the size 6.5 skate***

FEATURES: Hytrel® Heel Stabilizing Wedge™ ensures controlled forward flexion and heel lock. Full fiberglass outsole increases medial and lateral support. Integrated Support System™ delivers an anatomical fit in ankle/tendon area. Heavy duty ballistic nylon quarters increase lateral stiffness and abrasion resistance. Nytek® H2O lining produces a better blend of comfort durability and moisture reduction. Anatomical Tacks® F-I-T System™ footbed provides excellent fit and comfort. Asymmetrical tongue with felt, foam, and Tacks® binding provides a closer, more comfortable fit. Wearforce® toe covering and side vamping increases cut/abrasion resistance. Prolite 3™ blade holder with offset post design improves energy transfer. Proformance Profile Stainless™ steel runner yields the optimum combination of speed, agility and stability. Thin Carbon outsole completes this package!

3ne3p83o6ZZZZZZZZZ94rcb2aadaed455165b.jpg

3nd3oc3l0ZZZZZZZZZ94r96a7fac01880171c.jpg

I am asking $150.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...