Recommend me new pipes for my '13 Silverado

harmonda

I do tow with my truck...a car hauler, a small enclosed trailer and a 27 foot Baja. I also haul dirt bikes, motorcycles, mowers, etc. on a regular basis. Note...the Baja sounds AMAZING and that doesn't help it get across the water at all. But I likes it. I likes it a LOT. That's just me. I drove a '06 GTO with LTs and an SLP loudmouth system on it. Yes, it was over-the-top. But that angry roar every time I fired it up reminded me it wasn't a 4-door ho-hum-mobile. IF an aftermarket exhaust also gives me performance improvements...cool. But I'm being honest here...I want it to sound like it looks...with my "retarded" lift and "stupid useless" tires...hee. I don't live in Canton (I was born there however)...I live in Perry County. Down here we like and use our trucks. We have unpaved roads, long gravel driveways and lots of mud. Yes...my truck spends a good amount of time on the highway taking me to work or sitting in the school parking lot when the boy drives it to school. But whatever dude. No apologies. I appreciate all the advice. I especially like the idea of just swapping the cans out. Any excuse to bust out the welder after all. Oops...am I allowed to own a welder if I don't weld for a living or does that make me a poser too? :masturboy:

Because its for wanna-be's who think their truck is "fast" or "badass"... GTFO.

Truck owners who use their trucks are fine. Towing, hauling, getting chores done that require a truck.

The people who don't use them as trucks usually add retarded lifts, stupid useless tires, loud annoying exhausts, etc. just to show how small they are and how much their "badass truck" makes up for said lack of whatever.

99% of these piles never see anything but paved roads. You can easily spot them with their chromed out wheels with little bitty rubber band tires, CB radio antennas without the CB radio, loud/glass pack exhausts, silicone balls hanging on the pintle hitch that has never been hooked to any trailer (and most don't even know what a pintle hitch is/is used for), and lifts for no reason (other than to look down on everyone) are usually a tell tale sign that you are looking at a poser with his "badass" truck.

Its as bad as Honda kids putting fart cans on their stock D series Honda IMO.

But hey, if you want to take a part that doesn't rust or fall off in 220k miles and replace it with some POS system that will rust off in 5 years, that's up to the owner. I can say from experience, my fenders will fall off the truck before the stock exhaust will.

When you live in certain parts of Ohio a badass truck is what it's about. Like us with cars, it's the same. I don't live in those parts and still enjoy a badass truck. Seems one of these "lifted truck for no reason" guys jumped down from his truck and landed in your girl. It happens. I like the Supra posers who brag about how they made 1000hp then go to the strip and rip off an 11 second pass. So I guess both sides of the coin are one in the same in that regard.

Because its for wanna-be's who think their truck is "fast" or "badass"... GTFO.

Truck owners who use their trucks are fine. Towing, hauling, getting chores done that require a truck.

The people who don't use them as trucks usually add retarded lifts, stupid useless tires, loud annoying exhausts, etc. just to show how small they are and how much their "badass truck" makes up for said lack of whatever.

99% of these piles never see anything but paved roads. You can easily spot them with their chromed out wheels with little bitty rubber band tires, CB radio antennas without the CB radio, loud/glass pack exhausts, silicone balls hanging on the pintle hitch that has never been hooked to any trailer (and most don't even know what a pintle hitch is/is used for), and lifts for no reason (other than to look down on everyone) are usually a tell tale sign that you are looking at a poser with his "badass" truck.

Its as bad as Honda kids putting fart cans on their stock D series Honda IMO.

But hey, if you want to take a part that doesn't rust or fall off in 220k miles and replace it with some POS system that will rust off in 5 years, that's up to the owner. I can say from experience, my fenders will fall off the truck before the stock exhaust will.

Some guy with a mall-crawler bang your girl?

• Upvote 1

Damn dude, you act like someone beat down the old lady's pussy better then you could...

Seems one of these "lifted truck for no reason" guys jumped down from his truck and landed in your girl.

Some guy with a mall-crawler bang your girl?

Sounds about right