WTB: xbox 360

blue98ls1

Time for Brian to quit with the PS4 gayness since 90% of people we all know have XB1s :p

Of course, he should have known that.

Back on topic, the kids' 360 could only be towel tricked so many times, it's an early model without the HDMI. Since it has the older HDD, we need the first gen console, not the slim version.

Zack states the truth. Rick too :D

Christmas day, both XBL and PSN were the targets of DDoS attacks. XBL was up within a few hours. PSN was up in a week. I don't see the big deal about having people to play with on PSN if you can't even get online :lol:

Yes, but we still play the 360's... And we have 3 kids... Their Xbox died of the red death.

You could always try the old towel trick. Unplug everything except the power cord. Turn the Xbox on. Wrap it in towels and or blankets and let it "cook" for 20-25 minutes. Then take everything off, turn it off, and let it cool completely.

This held my classic 360 together for months until I was able to get a slim. If it red rings again, repeat the process.

You could always try the old towel trick. Unplug everything except the power cord. Turn the Xbox on. Wrap it in towels and or blankets and let it "cook" for 20-25 minutes. Then take everything off, turn it off, and let it cool completely.

This held my classic 360 together for months until I was able to get a slim. If it red rings again, repeat the process.

We did the towel trick. It will fix it temporarily but as soon as you power it off and then back on it will red ring again.

Your car is faster than mine

It's down longer throughout the year from weather etc

I don't see the big deal about having a transmarobird if you can't even drive it much :lol:

Who needs a firebird in the winter. We have a stock V6 truck that will line up against your Mustang any winter day you wish. :gabe: