Anyone work for GNC?

STEVE-O

Employee discount wasn't much better. not sure about now. they don't have your flavor online?

No wanted to test out mp birthday cake and it is exclusive to gnc in a 2.5lb size

I know there are other companies like Beverly etc that also have a similar flavor but thought I'd ask before I pull the trigger on something else

GNC LOL. Order from bodybuilding.com or get raped pretty much everywhere else.

I stopped ordering there 5-6 months ago. 99% of what I would get from them was hard, clumpy, had an off taste, and was discolored. I have to assume it's from poor storage/ exposure in some way. We had the same issue when we ordered stuff overseas. Now I use vitamin world and vitamin shop with their deals and coupons. Pricing is about on par for the online shops, but I don't have to worry about quality anymore.

I stopped ordering there 5-6 months ago. 99% of what I would get from them was hard, clumpy, had an off taste, and was discolored. I have to assume it's from poor storage/ exposure in some way. We had the same issue when we ordered stuff overseas. Now I use vitamin world and vitamin shop with their deals and coupons. Pricing is about on par for the online shops, but I don't have to worry about quality anymore.

If I don't go online I go to Supzilla, most items are the same price after shipping plus they tend to hook me up as well, and have a card spend $50 5 times then you get 20% off